Senior QA Engineer
WHO WE ARE
We are a healthcare technology services company that helps our clients build world-class products. We’re proud that our first client is still our client. We trust our teams to deliver without constantly watching over their shoulders. And we have employees who have been with us for more than 15 years.
We are looking for a talented Senior QA Engineer to join us in the development of an enterprise healthcare software product for one of our clients – a US-based medical benefits management organization serving both government and commercial clients. You will be working in an international team spanning the US, Bulgaria, and wherever you are located. Strong collaboration and communication skills will be key for the successful candidate. Our teams are spearheading the development of a cloud-native service giving access to over 9 million users to telehealth registered nurses for triage, self-care advice, and general health inquiries 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The technology stack includes .NET Core, Angular, Microsoft Azure, Containers (Docker and K8s), MS SQL, and Event bus.
IF YOU WOULD
- Define and execute functional and non-function test plans and strategies;
- Prepare test environment, test scenarios, test data, and scripts;
- Automate test plans;
- File bug reports, and report on product quality metrics;
- Drive product quality requirements;
- Help investigate customer issues;
- Execute regression test plans;
- Follow good engineering practices.
AND YOU ARE:
- With 5 or more years of manual testing experience;
- With 3+ years of test automation (API and UI) with any framework and tech stack;
- Able to operate autonomously in a scrum environment;
- Comfortable with communication in English;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Passionate – You search relentlessly for the right solution and would like to work with equally passionate people;
- Humble – Focused more on the team than yourself; ability to disagree but commit to other’s ideas;
- Hungry – Having a strong work ethic, determined to solve problems and get things done;
- Smart – Intellectually, with an eagerness to learn; but also, emotionally, recognizing team dynamics;
- Quick learner, swift thinker, precise implementer;
- Fluent in English.
- Knowledge of OOP, data structures, and algorithms;
- Experience with CI/CD tools (GitLab CI, Jenkins, Azure, AWS, etc.);
- Experience working with Microsoft’s development stack.
LIKE TO OFFER
- A competitive salary and social benefits;
- Friendly work environment and nice attitude;
- Work-life balance;
- Modern and comfortable office close to the metro station “Konstantin Velichkov”;
- Opportunities for career development in an international company
Why We Do It? We care.
At OSI, we care about our clients, we care about each other, and we care about producing great software.
CLIENTS — We admit that the organization we most want to see succeed is our own. But we’ll quickly acknowledge that we can’t win unless our clients win. There’s no way around this symbiotic relationship. Fortunately, at OSI, we genuinely love to see our partners have breakthroughs in top-line growth, innovation and efficiency.
TEAM — If you’ve ever experienced the excitement that comes from being part a high-functioning team, you’ll understand why people matter. Trust. Accountability. Purpose. Self-confidence. These are all part of that exhilaration, but the whole is more than the sum of its parts. Great teams can get you through the tough times and can unlock greater potential than a group of individual contributors ever will.
PEOPLE – We care about individuals and humankind. That’s why we invest in talent and push people to do their best work. That’s also why we have given colleagues help when they’ve encountered personal crises; paid for surgeries people couldn’t afford; funded capital improvements and arts projects to improve our communities; and closed the office to attend colleagues’ weddings.
SOFTWARE – We care about the code that we write. We take pride in it. We constantly try to improve on it. We adopt best practices when they suit us. We geek out over data and make it work for us. We are not afraid to try the latest & greatest and to support the last year’s. We are ready to make mistakes and learn from them. We know that building great software requires a lot from us and we committed to it.
If this sounds like you and we look like the kind of people that you would like to work with simply reach out to us with your CV in English and anything else, you are proud of.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.