Back to Careers page
Manual QA Engineer
WHO WE ARE
We are a team of software engineers that help our customers build world class software. We are proud that our first client is still our client. We trust our teams to deliver without constantly watching over their shoulders. And we have employees who have been with us for more than 15 years.
We are expanding our business in healthcare, and we are looking for a talented and ambitious Manual QA Engineer to join our teams in the development of enterprise healthcare software.
You will join a Scrum squad in Sofia, Bulgaria and collaborate directly with our clients and users in the US.
IF YOU LIKE:
- Using best testing practices during all stages of the development life cycle;
- Testing new features and client requests as a part of a highly efficient dedicated team of professionals;
- Executing and analyzing manual and automated test runs;
- Creating new manual tests, test plans and test strategies;
- Being responsible for delivering high quality products to our clients ;
- Working in a team of bright, nice and cooperative people;
- Helping investigate client issues.
- With 2 or more years of manal testing experience;
- Eager to improve quality processes and automation testing skills;
- Able to operate autonomously in a scrum environment;
- Fluent in English;
- Team player with excellent communication skills;
- Passionate – You search relentlessly for the right solution and would like to work with equally passionate people;
- Humble – Focused more on the team than yourself; ability to disagree but commit to others’ ideas;
- Hungry – eager to learn, determined to solve problems and get things done;
- Smart – Intellectually, with an eagerness to learn; but also, emotionally, recognizing team dynamics;
- Quick learner, swift thinker, precise implementer.
WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- A competitive salary and social benefits;
- Friendly work environment and nice attitude;
- Work-life balance;
- Modern and comfortable office close to the metro station “Konstantin Velichkov”;
- Opportunities for career development in an international company
Why We Do It? We care.
At OSI, we care about our clients, we care about each other, and we care about producing great software.
CLIENTS — We admit that the organization we most want to see succeed is our own. But we’ll quickly acknowledge that we can’t win unless our clients win. There’s no way around this symbiotic relationship. Fortunately, at OSI, we genuinely love to see our partners have breakthroughs in top-line growth, innovation and efficiency.
TEAM — If you’ve ever experienced the excitement that comes from being part a high-functioning team, you’ll understand why people matter. Trust. Accountability. Purpose. Self-confidence. These are all part of that exhilaration, but the whole is more than the sum of its parts. Great teams can get you through the tough times and can unlock greater potential than a group of individual contributors ever will.
PEOPLE – We care about individuals and humankind. That’s why we invest in talent and push people to do their best work. That’s also why we have given colleagues help when they’ve encountered personal crises; paid for surgeries people couldn’t afford; funded capital improvements and arts projects to improve our communities; and closed the office to attend colleagues’ weddings.
SOFTWARE – We care about the code that we write. We take pride in it. We constantly try to improve on it. We adopt best practices when they suit us. We geek out over data and make it work for us. We are not afraid to try the latest & greatest and to support the last year’s. We are ready to make mistakes and learn from them. We know that building great software requires a lot from us and we committed to it.
If this sounds like you and we look like the kind of people that you would like to work with simply reach out to us with your CV in English and anything else, you are proud of.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Back to Careers page