Full-Stack .Net Engineer
WHO WE ARE
We are a healthcare technology services company helping our clients build world-class products. We’re proud that our first client is still our client. We trust our teams to deliver without constantly watching over their shoulders. And we have employees who have been with us for more than 15 years.
Are you an experienced and motivated business-oriented individual with a passion for user experience seeking to join an innovative software company? If so, then read on.
We employ modern software engineering practices in a highly collaborative Agile and Lean environment to continuously deliver high quality, valuable software.
And now we are looking for a talented Full-stack .NET Engineer to join our team and help us bring success to our partners.
IF YOU WOULD
- Participate in Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance of new and existing data components, microservices and UI components;
- Collaborate with Product Owners and Managers to maximize the value delivered;
- Communicate directly with US based development teams of our customers.
- Knowledgeable in Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, SOLID principles, Software Patterns, Microservices;
- 2+ years of experience in developing software solutions in .Net (C#) or comparable framework;
- Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle: design, develop, test, release, maintain;
- Experience with Relational Databases;
- Passionate – You search relentlessly for the right solution and would like to work with equally passionate people;
- Humble – Focused more on the team than yourself; ability to disagree but commit to others’ ideas;
- Hungry – determined to solve problems and overcome challenges;
- Smart – Intellectually, with an eagerness to learn; but also, emotionally, recognizing team dynamics;
- Adaptable self-starter, eager to address the broad and dynamic variety of client requests.
- Fluent in English.
- Familiarity with CI/CD, BDD process, DevOps;
- Experience deploying to and monitoring services;
- Experience designing and writing automation tests.
LIKE TO OFFER
- A competitive salary and social benefits;
- Friendly work environment and nice attitude;
- Work-life balance;
- Modern and comfortable office close to the metro station “Kоnstantin Velichkov”;
- Opportunities for career development in an international company
Why We Do It? We care.
At OSI, we care about our clients, we care about each other, and we care about producing great software.
CLIENTS — We admit that the organization we most want to see succeed is our own. But we’ll quickly acknowledge that we can’t win unless our clients win. There’s no way around this symbiotic relationship. Fortunately, at OSI, we genuinely love to see our partners have breakthroughs in top-line growth, innovation and efficiency.
TEAM — If you’ve ever experienced the excitement that comes from being part a high-functioning team, you’ll understand why people matter. Trust. Accountability. Purpose. Self-confidence. These are all part of that exhilaration, but the whole is more than the sum of its parts. Great teams can get you through the tough times and can unlock greater potential than a group of individual contributors ever will.
PEOPLE – We care about individuals and humankind. That’s why we invest in talent and push people to do their best work. That’s also why we have given colleagues help when they’ve encountered personal crises; paid for surgeries people couldn’t afford; funded capital improvements and arts projects to improve our communities; and closed the office to attend colleagues’ weddings.
SOFTWARE – We care about the code that we write. We take pride in it. We constantly try to improve on it. We adopt best practices when they suit us. We geek out over data and make it work for us. We are not afraid to try the latest & greatest and to support the last year’s. We are ready to make mistakes and learn from them. We know that building great software requires a lot from us and we committed to it.
If this sounds like you and we look like the kind of people that you would like to work with simply reach out to us with your CV in English and anything else, you are proud of.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.